Vienna DeMarco

Vienna DeMarco

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother and Daughter



            “I don’t know how you haven’t put it together yet, but I’m going to be having another baby, Aspen.” I could have gone into labor at any moment. It was probably best to warn her before there was a screaming baby in the shed.



            Aspen was excited as could be, which I hadn’t expected. “Can I help take care of it? Like feed it and change it and take it for walks?”



            She wanted to know all about her upcoming sibling, asking all sorts of questions that I had no answers for.



            It grew rather dull, so I tested the waters with a light boast of the television series, Werewolf High, I had a minor reoccurring role on in the past. The show won several awards, so it’s not as if the tiniest of roles wasn’t something to be proud about.



            She accepted my bragging, so I went on and on about myself. It felt great to finally be able to tell someone just how important I was.



            She listened to me until morning. As a reward for being an alright child, I decided to take her out to the spring festival. I planned to spend the day with her, but I received a phone call just as we arrived, and needed to take it in case it was Darren.



            When I returned my attention back to her, Aspen had gone off in search of eggs. She didn’t quite have the brightest bulb in her noggin.



            I showed her how easy it was to spot them.



            I tried out the love testing machine next.



            It must have been out of order though; I only got a lukewarm rating.



            The kissing booth, namely the beautiful boy manning it, caught my attention next. I couldn’t believe that I caught myself pulling out a few simoleons to buy affection. How far I had slipped!



            At least he was a looker. And the kiss was nearly worth the price.



            “Geeze, I don’t get paid enough for this,” he scowled as I was walking away. I was a bit hurt, but then reminded myself of how much better I really was than him.



            I perked myself back up with some dancing. Even with a fully grown baby inside my middle, I turned up the heat.



            I managed to pull some of my old signature moves like the What What,



And the Holy Peteran.



            Meanwhile, Aspen was finding herself a companion with similar tastes in fashion, or so she would later tell me.



            See, I had gone into labor on the dance floor, concerning every sim in the area aside from my daughter.



            Two strangers freaked out while some others went to get help.



            I saw Aspen get herself a hotdog while I was being helped into a cab that would rush me to the hospital.



            I hope she enjoyed herself, because I certainly didn’t.



            And I had an even worse time upon seeing my second daughter, Odessa. Even as an infant, I could tell she took after my current form.




3 comments:

  1. Your blog is the highlight of my lurking! Kudos! Favorite lines were the dance moves, i.e. the What What and The Peteran! Almost cried laughing. 3 thumbs up!
    Blessings,
    MissCee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a fellow lurker on many blogs, your compliment means quite a bit to me! :) Haha, Vienna tried to jump into sims 4 multi-tasking, doing all sorts of stuff while being stuck in dance mode. I'm glad I got some pictures of it.

      Delete
  2. Haha this chapter was hilarious, loved the dancing, the matching kids and the blue baby. Maybe it'll be more facially gifted than Aspen though....!

    ReplyDelete