Vienna DeMarco

Vienna DeMarco

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Love Life



            Kyle asked me out on what he called an official date my second night home from university. He told me that he was proud of how well I did, and that made him a so-called ‘keeper’ in my eyes.



            We decided to have our first date at the karaoke club when it was actually open. We shared in a duet that disrupted the entire building and caused us to be asked not to sing anymore.



            Then he generously offered me career assistance. I complained about my reports not being up to par, and he let me question him as practice. It was useful. I discovered that he was a lucky flirt.



            That explained how he gave such expert de-stressing massages. Most likely had a lot of practice.



            Next we used the photo booth to take some cuddly pictures together. He insisted that I keep the souvenir. I wished to be able to proudly display it on a wall at home, but I knew better than to let Mother eye it.



            “This was a lot of fun. We should do it again, like all the time.” Kyle told me without breaking eye contact.



            I was so moved, I pulled him into a hug before we parted.



            Kyle and I began to date frequently, although there was no talk of moving on to a more serious commitment.



            Most minutes with him were enjoyable, making my heartbeat rate increase.



            We did encounter some small conflicts though. He wanted to see my house and meet my family, which I, of course, denied him. This upset him.



            One time he stopped by the house to pick me up for a feast party we were attending together. He became pouty when I told him he could not do things like that and that we should simply meet at destinations.



            The party was small. Everyone there noticed that he refused to come in, instead throwing a fit at me by standing in the driveway the entire time.



            When it was time to leave, he did apologize for his behavior.



            My disallowing Kyle into my family life was not our biggest challenge though. No, we had a more disruptive reoccurring problem.



            Kyle would not kiss me.



            He pulled away every time, leaving me leaning forward like a lecher. I was not sure what the problem could be, as he continuously acted as though nothing happened, flirting with me in the next moment. I’d become upset and he could not seem to understand why. Kyle had kissed plenty of other women, what was wrong with me?



6 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Bad Kyle!!! Just kiss her!!!

    I'm going to upload another couple of chapters of my legacy tonight.

    Little spoiler- Chapter 6 title is Lunar becomes a big sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm looking forward to their little one.

      Delete
  2. Aww :( Kyle kiss the girl (cue the littler mermaid soundtrack)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, now I'm going to have to play that on my phone every time I try to get them to kiss. :)

      Delete
  3. Lol! That's funny... he won't kiss her!! Poor Aspen, rejected for a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really will not kiss her and I don't get it at all! He's single, flirty, and likes her, so what's the deal? Ha when sims get a mind of their own.

      Delete