Vienna DeMarco

Vienna DeMarco

Monday, August 11, 2014

Candle Time



            While Mom was still gone on vacation, Amber, the chick Claudey ignored me for, stayed with us. They didn’t really spend much time together though. James hogged her. He was soooo in love with her.



            It’s kinda gross, but she might’ve been in love back. She did sleep in our room.



            Jellybean and I played tons of video games that long weekend. Even the ones with bad words and violence. But not too much violence cause that’s totes gross! It was just enough fun to ignore all the voices and any more kissing going around in my house.



            Mom came back by my birthday. Before she could watch me blow out candles or even say hi, she stormed through every room, yelling for Claude.



            When she went upstairs, some teenagers leftover from the lame party came out of hiding and ran for it.



            Mom screamed at Claudey for being irresponsible, and he screamed right back at her. Even from downstairs it sounded scary, but it also kinda made me jealous of him. I wished I was brave enough to stand up to people telling me what to do.



            I didn’t want to push off delicious cake any longer, so Jellybean and I got my candles lit. The fire on them was so pretty and I felt so powerful making it myself.



            Everyone came down to wish me happy birthday!



            I aged into a girl with the perfect sense of style!



            Before I could chow down on some cake, I had to help Jellybean age. My stupid family called me crazy when I took out my noisemaker for him.



            I was kinda pissed at them for making fun of me, so I skipped out on watching my brothers’ birthdays.



            I wandered out into the living room where I could still watch while pretending not to. I wasn’t really paying attention when everything started to feel like really really hot. I had set the desk on fire! Without any matches or anything!



            How crazy is that?!
 Someone passed down a pyromania streak?” Grandma pondered.
That’s just great. My heir is a blue firebug with magic. How could this generation get any better?
You know you picked her, right?
Only because I was trying to be a good person to Francis, who obviously favored her. And she has terrific hair.
Put it out Narissa! You’re going to destroy my house!
At Dad’s insistence, I managed to clear the fire before anyone noticed it.



            Eat your hearts out, everyone. I just went up ten notches on the cool scale!



            I really did end up not watching my brother’s age. Whatever! They did fine without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment