Vienna DeMarco

Vienna DeMarco

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Duties



           I couldn’t spend all of my time in Daddy’s shed. As much as I’d have liked to just goof around with JB all day, I still had to earn a living. I could barely afford to pay bills, never putting them in the mail before the last minute. Even with hours playing for tips in the park, it was kinda rough. At least I had my amazing fortress to look at though. I sorta loved the way it overtook the landscape. Sometimes I heard other people gossiping about my estate being trashy, but those people probably lived in two bedroom little shacks. They didn’t know what it was like to be the daughter of Francis DeMarco.
 


            I didn’t usually have a lot of time to think like that though. I was building up a crazy fan base. Gotta concentrate on the rockin!
For the last time, you’re not rock, punk, or even grunge.
 


            When I did have time for JB I used it for flirting
 


And cooking.



            Okay, so I didn’t really cook any of our meals per say, more like magically created them, but still. JB enjoyed them. And I enjoyed all the compliments he bathed me in.



            There were sparks growing between the two of us! Every time I saw him, he let me push our friendship a little further.
 

 

            Until the day he finally asked me to be his girlfriend and then sealed the deal with our first kiss. Yes! I was finally dating someone. Finally someone’s girlfriend! He made all my teenaged fantasies a reality.
            The family, the dead family I should say, didn’t really approve though.
 


            What did anyone of those oldies know? I was in love!


 

            I was so obsessed with my first relationship that it took me several days to notice that Claude was different.
 


            “Hey, you look old now!”
“Uh thanks for noticing?”
“Cool. So when are you gonna get a job or get out of here, Claudey?”
“I believe I will be staying around here for quite a while. There are things here that need attending. My attending.” Claude laughed like a maniacal idiot and I just shrugged it off. Brothers are such weirdoes!















Yikes! Once again I am sorry for the terrible lack of updates! And I’m also sorry to post for the first time in weeks with these two tiny chapters. The next one will be longer though. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment